Sanya Highlights Tour to Tianya Haijiao and Dadonghai Beach / One DayPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Ecotourism
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 41 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 108 US Dollar (USD)
Depart from your hotel to visit the Tianya Haijiao. Tianya Haijiao means "the end of the sky and the corner of the sea" in Chinese. The reason this name was given is that this place was the farthest place ancient Chinese people could reach, so it was considered as the end of the sky and the corner of the sea. It is twenty kilometers from the Sanya City, is a somber-looking beach with clear water, coconut palms and grotesque rocks. This spot is hugely popular with Chinese tourists who flock here to be photographed in front of the huge rock marking the special meaning. It is too famous to miss if you come to the Hainan island. After having lunch at the local restaurant, visit the Dadonghai Beach. Known as the Golden Coast in China, it is attractive for its sunshine, coconut trees, sand beach, clouds, and the blue sea water dotted with sails. It is a beautiful swimming resort with warm water and flat beach. Swimming leisurely there, picking shells, picking shells, digging for crabs, building san castles, what a life! Be transferred back to your hotel.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide
- Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- Any meals which are not included in the "Price Includes".
- Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- Visa fees.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.