Sanya (Meals: -/L/-)
Depart from your hotel to be transferred to the Yalong Bay. A well-known scenic area, 30 km from the downtown, Yalong Bay is honored as “Oriental Hawaii” with fantastic scenery. In the shape of the crescent moon Seven km of white sand stretch along beautifully clean blue water here, backed by palm trees and lush green hills.
The water here is wonderfully clear, reflecting the blue sky and white sand beneath the depths. Snorkeling and scuba diving are popular pursuits here given the clear water, bright-colored coral reefs and tropical fish that abound and this is arguably the nicest place to swim on the entire island. This is a new resort and development is underway in a very tasteful manner. This is a protected marine reserve and commercial fishing is forbidden here, keeping the water very clean and lovely for swimming.
Facilities are also good here. This great beach is adjacent to shops, restaurants and a museum with a pretty collection of sea shells. There is also a charming outdoor butterfly garden here with a mountain hiking trail and some great walks. Hot Springs, numerous golf courses and submarine cruises are also offered. Be transferred back to your hotel in the afternoon.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide
- Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- Any meals which are not included in the "Price Includes".
- Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- Visa fees.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia China Outdoor: Water Drifter Scuba Diving Ecotourism