Addis Ababa City TourPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Archeology/History
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 16 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 85 US Dollar (USD)
- National Museum that exhibits numerous antiquates, historical relics, archaeological and pale-ontological objects including the 3.5 million year old skeleton of Lucy
- St. George Cathedral that contains several interesting modern paintings, mosaics and collection of ecclesiastical paraphernalia
- Mercato open market that presents a fascinating medley of people and culture.
Duration: Full-day. In addition to the above sights you'll visit:
- Trinity Cathedral - the biggest Orthodox church in the country decorated by modern and medieval Ethiopian style ecclesiastical paintings and episodes of Ethiopia’s history
- Ethnological Museum housed on the former palace of Haile Selassie offers an overview of Ethiopian crafts, culture and art
- And the day tour ends with the visit of the commanding view point Mount Entoto which offers the stupendous view of the city.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Private vehicle
- Entry fees to sights of interest as per itinerary
- Professional English speaking guide all through.
Note: Prices are matter to change!