4 Days Highlights of Istanbul Tour, Turkeyoffered by supplier M05519 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 30 people
Specialty Categories: Sightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 700 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 800 Euro (EUR)
Be mesmerized by Blue Mosque. One of the biggest mosques of Istanbul from 17th-century architecture is one of the principal adornments on the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarets.
Enjoy Grand Bazaar. In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more than 4,000 shops with each trade having its own area: the goldsmiths' street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as handpainted ceramic plates, hand-honed copperware, brassware and trays, water ewers, onyx-ware and meerschaum pipes.
Supplemental Tour Information:
- The Haghia-Sophia Museum which use to be a former church and converted to a mosque by the Ottomans after 1453 till 1935
- Blue Mosque
- Hiporome Square to show you The Egyptian Obelisk and the Roman Period Columns
- Underground Roman Cistern
- Grand Bazaar
- Spice Market
- Beylerbeyi Palace
- Topkapi Palace and it's Harem
- Museum of Turkish and Islamic Art
- Golden Horn Area
- The Bosphorus Tour by Boat
- The Bosphorus Bridge.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 1 person: 800 Euro p/p
- 2 persons: 1400 Euro p/p
- 3 persons: 1800 Euro p/p
- 4 persons: 2200 Euro p/p.
- The transfers airport-Hotel-airport
- An air-cond mini van Mercedes Vito during your stay in Istanbul
- English speaking local tour guide
- All the cultural visits which are on the program
- All the lunches (3)
- All the entrance fees, museums, palaces, mosques, parking, bridges.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2005
After 20 years of private guiding services in different tour companies, now as agency manager I am supervising the guiding services with the legal and logistical services of M05519. Mostly for cruisers coming to Istanbul and Ephesus - Kusadasi piers. I speak fluently Turkish, French, English and Italian. We're...