Topkapi Palace. The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries housing an exquisite collection of cyrstal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed.
Blue Mosque. One of the biggest mosques of Istanbul from 17th century architecture is one of the principal adornments on the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarets.
Grand Bazaar. In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more then 4,000 shops with each trade having its own area: the goldsmiths' street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as handpainted ceramic plates, hand-honed copperware, brassware and trays, water ewers, onyx-ware and meerschaum pipes.
Supplemental Tour Information:
- The Haghia-Sophia Museum which use to be a former church and converted to a mosque by the Ottomans after 1453 till 1935
- Blue Mosque
- Hiporome Square to show you The Egyptian Obelisk and the Roman Period Columns
- Underground Roman Cistern
- Grand Bazaar
- Spice Market
- Beylerbeyi Palace
- Topkapi Palace and it's Harem
- Museum of Turkish and Islamic Art
- Golden Horn Area
- The Bosphorus Tour by Boat
- The Bosphorus Bridge.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 1 person: 800 Euro p/p
- 2 persons: 1400 Euro p/p
- 3 persons: 1800 Euro p/p
- 4 persons: 2200 Euro p/p.
- The transfers airport-Hotel-airport
- An air-cond mini van Mercedes Vito during your stay in Istanbul
- English speaking local tour guide
- All the cultural visits which are on the program
- All the lunches (3)
- All the entrance fees, museums, palaces, mosques, parking, bridges.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2005
After 20 years of private guiding services in different tour companies, now as agency manager I am supervising the guiding services with the legal and logistical services of M05519. Mostly for cruisers coming to Istanbul and Ephesus - Kusadasi piers. I speak fluently Turkish, French, English and Italian. We're...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend