Champagne vineyards along a gorgeous river. You meet the Elodie in the heart of Paris, not far from the Notre Dame. From here we follow the beautiful valley of the river Marne upstream. Along the way you have plenty opportunity to taste the cheese and the champagne this part of France is famous for. We bring a visit to Meaux, famous for its Brie and the immense champagne cellars in Epernay. We bike straight across the vineyards on the rolling banks of the Marne where the champagne famers will be proud to let you taste their best champagne.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- The barge Elodie has a maximum of 16 quests on board
- Spacious cabins with lower twin beds (can be placed together)
- Bathroom in each cabin
- Multi-lingual tour guide (Dutch native)
- Breakfast, packed lunch and later only provided six days a 3-course dinner
- Coffee and tea on board
- Bed linen and towels
- Daily cleaning service
- 24 gears hybrid bicycle, water bottle and saddle bag
- Harbor dues and tourist tax
- Ferry fares on route.
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler