Wine Tour in Cape Town, South Africaoffered by supplier M16467 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 - 7 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 30 people
Destination(s): South Africa
Specialty Categories: Food & Wine Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 450 South Africa Rand (ZAR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 650 South Africa Rand (ZAR)
- Historical tour of Stellenbosch and surrounds
- Cellar tours and wine tastings
- Spier Wine Estate
(Cheetah Centre and Eagle Sanctuary optional)
- Helshoogte Pass
- Historical tour of Franschhoek and surrounds
- Cheese tasting (Optional)
- Lunch on a historical wine estate
- Nelson Mandela's former prison
- Purchase wine directly from the wine estate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price Includes: Tastings and Cellar Tours.
Price Excludes: Optional Visits.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: May 2007
Our company is a family business. Charles is the owner and Managing Director, and a registered tour operator and guide. With over 30 years of cross cultural experience, we proudly present South Africa to, not only foreign, but also local tourists. Charles, being well-traveled himself, makes sure that their guests...