Weight Loss and Fitness Holidays in Andalusia, Spainoffered by supplier M16552 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 3 - 56 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Weight Loss and Fitness
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 192 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 223 Euro (EUR)
Our fitness and weight loss breaks are suitable for almost anyone - male or female - of any standard of fitness and of any age - including seniors. Every fitness and weight-loss break starts with a full health assessment, including measures of heart rate, blood pressure, flexibility and analysis of body composition (body fat, muscle mass, etc). There is also a completely confidential no-charge consultation with a qualified and experienced life coach or cognitive trainer, who can offer programs designed to enhance the long-term motivation needed to reach deeper stability in achieving your weight-loss and fitness goals.
At the end of the holiday, every participant will leave with a personalized training program to follow at home. Further advice and support is just a telephone call or e-mail away. Our fitness and weight-loss breaks are usually based around cycling, hiking, running, power-walking, weight training, spinning, boxercise, yoga, Pilates and flexibility classes. There is also the opportunity to receive swim coaching. Our holidays may be booked for any duration and you can arrive and depart on any day. Our weight loss and fitness holidays are designed to provide anyone, of any standard of fitness, with the opportunity to make a fresh start and really commit to achieving those elusive weight-loss goals and fitness goals.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport transfers from Malaga or Granada and all transport
- Accommodation in a private en-suite room
- All meals and drinks (except soft drinks and alcohol)
- All fitness training and activities (except certain optional activities)
- All linens and towels, including beach/pool towels
- All equipment, except personal items
- A personal health and fitness assessment
- Use of all of the hotel's sporting and leisure facilities, including the indoor and outdoor pools, the fully-equipped gym and the luxury spa
- Exercise routines to take away at the end of the course
- Access to post-course nutrition and training support.
- Air fares
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: May 2007
M16552 is run by Mel Richards. Mel directs all enquiries and administrative matters. As a very highly qualified and experienced Personal Trainer, Mel is able to conduct assessments of health and fitness, design exercise programmes and give advice on nutrition. He is also a qualified Boxercise and Extreme Kettlebell...