Kailash TourPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 14 - 22 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 22 people
Destination(s): Tibet Nepal
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Pilgrimage/Spirituality
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 3500 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 3500 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), and transfer to hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: City tour including Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath and Kathmandu Durbar Square. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Flight Kathmandu to Nepalgunj. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Morning flight Nepalgunj to Simikot and trek to Dharapuri, and tented camp.
Day 5: Trek to Kermi, and tented camp.
Day 6: Trek to Yalbang Gompa, and tented camp.
Day 7: Trek to Tumkot, and tented camp.
Day 8: Trek to Thado Dhunga, and tented camp.
Day 9: Trek over Nara La Pass (4450 m) and trek down to Hilsa (Nepal – Tibet border), and tented camp.
Day 10: Half an hour trek to Sher, and drive to Purang. Overnight at the guest house.
Day 11: Drive to Manasarovar Lake, tented camp.
Day 12: Rest day at Manasarovar Lake, with the visit Chiu Gompa in the morning.
Day 13: Drive to Darchen, and tented camp.
Day 14: Trek to Derapuk, and tented camp.
Day 15: Trek over Dolma La Pass (5600 m) and trek down to Zudulpuk, and camp.
Day 16: Trek to Darchen.
Day 17: Drive to Paryang, and tented camp.
Day 18: Drive to Saga, and tented camp.
Day 19: Drive to Nyalam, Overnight at the guest house.
Day 20: Drive to Friendship Bridge, then to Kathmandu. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 21: Sightseeing tour at Bhaktapur and Patan Durbar squares. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 22: Drive to Airport for your onward journey. End of the service.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Flights (Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Simikot)
- Special trekking permits for Nepal part
- Porters and mules from Simikot to Hilsa boarder
- Land Transfer by 4 Wheel Drive in Tibet
- 1 Support Truck
- Chinese visa, and Tibet travel permit and other applicable entry permits
- 1 English speaking guide, 1 cook and helpers
- Camping gears, such as two men tent / dining tent / kitchen tent / toilet tent and all kitchen utensils
- Full board meal during the tour
- Staff insurance
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) and Oxygen
- Airport pick up and transfer
- Service charge and all taxes
- Farewell dinner.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Bar bill
- Personal expenses
- Nepal visa
- International flight tickets
- Departure tax and other expenses which are not mentioned above.