At Master Idiomas we offer:
• Regular language courses
• Specific language courses: Tourism, Business, etc
• Professional Development Courses for Teachers
• Workshops: Conversation, Literature, Tango, etc
• Preparation for International Exams.
• We have 10 years of experience teaching Spanish.
• All our courses and certificates are based on the internationally recognized Common European Framework
• We are always ready to help our students inside and outside the Institute. Our team is always available to provide necessary support during classes.
• Our teachers are highly qualified and acquainted with the latest insights into language learning
• We offer high academic quality at competitive costs.
International Fairs and Quality Service:
Our school is one of the founding member of A.A.C.E.L.E (Argentine Association of Centers for Teaching Spanish for Foreigners). The primary objective of the A.A.C.E.L.E is accrediting the schools and centers that offer Spanish for Foreigners in Argentina as well as developing and maintaining quality standards, making sure that all offered services are provided, whereby protecting the rights of international students planning to study in our country. Our scholl is proud to have been invited by both the Secretary of Tourism and the Government of Argentina to participate in the International Fair of Education and Culture, EXPOLINGUA 2005 (Berlin), and in 2006 and 2007 as members of A.A.C.E.L.E in Expolingua 2006/7 ( Berlin- Germany) and Expobelta 2006/7
Head and Owner:
Alicia Slullitel de Nachez (Teacher of English)
Coordinator of Spanish:
Florencia Viale (Teacher of English; Postítulo en Español como Lengua extranjera)
All our teachers are qualified and experienced teachers. They have a Diploma in the teaching of a foreign language (English, French, etc) and a Diploma in the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language
- Movie Club
- Drama Workshop
- Pronunciation Clinic
- Specific Vocabulary Workshop
- Argentine Literature Workshop
- Tango classes
bars, discos, canoing, football matches, etc. We work with a well known tour operator to help students organize their trips around Argentina.
The school is a refurbished building built around 1900. It is in a bohemian quarter “Pichincha”, now house for craftsmen and fashionable bars. The school is 6 blocks away from the riverside and within walking distance of the pedestrian precinct (Calle Cordoba)
The school has a grill on the roof where students can have asados, a kitchen where they can have something to eat and a library. At the school students have free access to the library and Internet.
*A $50 registration fee is required for all Spanish courses. Study material is included in the course fee.
*Semi-intensive Spanish Course (20 hs /week) $150 per week
Intensive Spanish Course (30 hs/week) $220 per week
*One-on-one classes: $13 the hour. One-on-one classes are available all the year round at the student´s convenience. They can be combined with group classes
Also see Vacation Schools in:
|Check out these similar vacation offers: