Push your riding to new heights with our team! We invite you to ride with some of the world's best coaches and pro riders. Get a taste of what Whistler Blackcomb has to offer from those who know it inside out.
Choose your focus for training from one of the following or combine a couple of different themes:
- Freeride: build your core riding skills whilst exploring powder, steeps, trees and more.
- Freestyle: learn the latest tricks and spend time riding the terrain park's and half pipe's.
Camps (1-2 weeks):
- Freeride and freestyle
- Intermediate and advanced riders
- Great way to build your skills and still have time to enjoy Whistler
- Arrival and departure days on Saturday
- 4:1 camper to coach ratio.
- 15 hours snowboard training with professional coaches
- Mountain guiding with top level world class pros
- Personal training plan
- Video analysis
- Lift line priority
- 5 days of lift tickets for each week camp (extra days available at discounted rate)
- Airport transfer to Whistler
- 7 nights accommodation
- Local transportation
- Assistance with equipment selection and discounts
- Pro Ride limited edition hoody
- Week wind down session at Blacks Pub
- Monday to Friday training.
All of our staff are professionally sponsored riders. Their backgrounds range from Olympic athletes, national team members, sponsored team riders, snowboard examiners to team product testers. More important than this. They all are super fun, personable people who love to help people learn and have fun. They love snowboarding too!
Trampolining, gym (with hot tub and sauna), skateboarding, cross country skiing, apres, backcountry awareness seminars, and board tuning seminars.
Our playground: Whistler Blackcomb, Canada. Voted North America's Number 1 resort for the past nine years, it will spoil you with its vast array of unreal terrain. Whether it's trees, steeps, huge powder bowls, World Cup half pipes, terrain parks, boardercross tracks, natural wind-lips, or high speed groomers, we have it all. No other mountain offers the beauty and varied terrain of our playground.
- Personalized training for camp participants (low camp numbers),
- 15+ hrs on the snow training/guiding with competition level professionals
- 7 nights accommodation at Pro Ride's private accommodations
- 5 days of lift tickets
- Airport pick-up
- Video analysis session
- Special terrain and training system that promotes skill development in all aspects of snowboarding
- Supervised program activities by qualified and professional staff
- Board tuning and waxing tips
- Off the snow social activities
- Pro Ride Hoody, memories to last a lifetime!
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2006
M14570 offers freeride, freestyle and snowboard instructor training for intermediate and advanced adult riders in Whistler, Canada. You will learn with Olympic level coaches and top level riders. Winter training is offered from December - April and you can train from 1 week up to 12 weeks.
"Our goal is to...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: